The following Best Practice Guidelines are adopted by Asquith Bowling & Recreation Club to represent an approach where the environment in which gaming is conducted on the club premises minimises harm and meets community expectations.
Asquith Bowling & Recreation Club will:
- Provide gaming services and practices that conform to all applicable Acts and Regulations
- Promote responsible gaming practices that conform to local community standards and expectations
- Establish a patron complaint resolution process
- Implement policies to encourage responsible practices in advertising and promotions related to gaming and ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Develop a policy that ensures all legislative requirements related to cashing of cheques, payment of winnings and financial transactions are implemented and encourage patrons to develop responsible practices in the use of finances for gaming.
- Ensure the privacy of information of personal information relating to club patrons when gaming
- Ensure staff are trained and informed regarding legislative requirements, harm minimisation issues and the risks of non-compliance
- Establish an effective self- exclusion procedure
- Inform patrons and staff of the Club’s responsible gaming policy, the nature of gaming products and the availability of support services for gamblers
- Develop links between the club and relevant community organisations that will provide support and advice for problem gamblers and their families.
Board of Directors
Asquith Bowling & Recreation Club