Room Hire Fees
Sunday daytime only $200
Public Holidays $275
- Due to Covid restrictions, are numbers are limited to a maximum number of 106 patrons in our Auditorium at one time.
- Tentative bookings will only be held for 10 working days.
- The payment of the room hire is your secured deposit for your function.
- Weekend functions are for a five hour duration. All Saturday evening functions must finish on or before midnight. The applicant will be responsible for ensuring that the Club is vacated by the agreed time and that the Club is not used in such manner as to cause a nuisance or annoyance to local residents.
- Any person booking a function with us is required to be a member.
- Final catering numbers and payment are required 7 days before the function.
- Your bar account must be paid on the night by cash or credit card. Payment is to be made directly to the Duty Manager.
- Tray service is available at $110 per steward, confirmation of us providing a drink steward for the duration of your function is required with application.
- No food or beverage is permitted to be bought onto the premises with the exception of a celebration cake.
- You are welcome to decorate the room however we don’t allow anything to be stuck on walls or pillars. Decorations must be removed at the end of your function including balloons which can be either removed or deflated. Smoke machines are not permitted.
- The Club is not responsible for any articles or equipment left on the premises at any time.
- The applicant will be held responsible for any breakages and damage. Any costs associated with breakages or damage will be charged to the applicant.
- If persons under the age of 18 are included in the function a person in authority must be nominated to assume responsibility that alcohol is not consumed by an underage person. The club does not conduct 18th Birthday Parties.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the room hire applies if you cancel 4-6 weeks prior to the function. A cancellation fee of 100% of the room hire applies if you cancel within 4 weeks of the function. A cancellation within 1 week will result in a loss of any monies paid to the caterers.
- Asquith Bowling & Recreation Club practices Responsible Service of Alcohol and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or remove any person form the premises.
- The Club will provide paper tablecloth and napkins, if the hirer requires something other, they will need to organise this at their own cost.
- Staff & Management are permitted to enter the function room at any time during your function.
- Staff & Management may refuse the admission to and/or removal of any persons from the Club who fails to comply with the terms and conditions of entry under the Clubs rules and the Registered Clubs Act 1976.
- It is an legal offence to prop open or interfere with an emergency fire door. All function guests should be aware that the fire door located in the function room is for emergency use only and failure to comply with emergency safety procedures may result in removal from the Club.