Asquith Bowling Club have a great jumping castle and child friendly Beer Garden area to create a more enjoyable experience for families.
While we would love to run the Jumping Castle everyday there are a number of regulations and safety concerns we have to follow and implement to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Jumping Castle Operating Times and conditions:
- The Jumping Castle will only run on Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) in warmer months with selective days in Winter for special events (updates available on Facebook or call 9477 1364 to see if it is running on your chosen day).
- The Jumping Castle will NOT run if the temperature rises above 35 degrees Celsius due to safety concerns for the children.
- The Jumping Castle will not run in the rain or if rain is imminent.
- Your child is your responsibility. Asquith Bowling Club will have a staff member around to ensure safe operation of the Jumping Castle; however, you are responsible for the behaviour of your child and need to supervise them at all times while on the jumping castle.
- No food, drinks or shoes are permitted on the Jumping Castle
- No climbing or sitting on top of inflatable walls.
- Flips are not permitted to avoid injuries.
- No sharp objects or glass are to be worn whilst on inflatable.
If you would like to know if the jumping castle is running on any particular day, feel free to call Asquith Bowling Club on 9477 1364 and ask our Staff.